BOPS CONSULTING PTE. LTD. (Hereinafter referred to as “”our company”) recognizes the importance of protecting personal information observing laws and regulations concerning personal information and strives to protect your privacy appropriately.
We shall properly acquire and use personal information regarding business, recruitment, human resource management etc. within the scope of specified use and purpose set out in advance. We shall not use personal information for other purposes and shall take appropriate measures to protect personal information.
We shall comply with laws, guidelines and other regulations established by the government concerning the handling of personal information.
We shall properly manage personal information and rationally take safety measures against the leakage, loss, damage, etc. of collected information.
In addition, we shall take appropriate measures such as rectifying inappropriate matters and endeavour to protect personal information with the best of our ability.
BOPSCONSULTING PTE. LTD.
Representative Director Ng Cheng wei
Handling of personal information held by our company
Definition of personal information
Personal Information is information about individuals, which includes the name, date of birth and other descriptions of the person, number, symbol or other codes attached to each individual, image or sound by which individuals can be identified (includes the information that cannot be identified on its own but can be easily verified with other information).
Compliance with laws and regulations
Purpose of use of personal information
We shall use acquired personal information for the following purposes.
- Work conducted by our company and for the execution of such work.
- Work conducted by our company and communications within the scope necessary for the execution of the work (including requesting delivery of advertisement materials by courier companies).
- Delivery of information of our services.
- Billing for services and products we offer.
- Reponses to customer enquiries and feedback.
- Recruitment including contacting applicants regarding the recruitment results and other related matters.
- Human resource management, payroll calculation, social insurance proceedings, employee benefits etc.
- Retirement proceedings.
If we cannot obtain the personal information we require or if there is any information missing, we may not be able to continue to offer our services or to cater for your needs regarding recruitment matters etc. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
Acquisition of personal information
We acquire personal information by legal and fair means.
Outsourcing of work
We may outsource work to the extent necessary to achieve our purposes. Regarding outsourcing, we may pass personal information acquired by our company to the extent necessary.
Providing information to third parties
In principle, we shall not share personal information obtained from customers with third parties without obtaining prior consent.
However, if it falls under any of the following, we may provide personal information without your consent without being contrary to the relevant laws and regulations:
- When requested by laws and regulations.
- In cases where it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- In cases where it is necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the healthy fostering of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- In cases where it is necessary for a national agency or a local public entity or a person entrusted to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and obtaining consent from the customer interferes with the execution of the affairs.
- In regards to outsourcing, it will not be treated as information being offered to third parties.
Management of personal information
We shall do our best to prevent illegal invasion, leaks, loss, destruction or falsification of personal information collected by taking organizational, physical, human and technical measures.
We shall make continuous improvements to ensure that the handling of personal information is appropriate.
Enquiries about protection of personal information
We shall promptly and appropriately respond to complaints and other enquiries from customers concerning the handling of personal information. For enquiries about personal information and our services, you can contact us from the enquiry page.